Gary’s Review of Sunlight Contractors of Slidell
They were on time, very courtesy, did the work in a timely manner, they left the job site clean when finished, this is my first experience with the company and with foam, but it will not be the last, as a builder it is important to find good dependable contractors. I will use them again and I highly recommend them.
With spray foam, you can lower construction costs, meet or exceed today’s stringent building code requirements, and provide get comfort and savings with the benefits of spray foam.
- Likely Lower Construction Costs
- by reducing the amount of added air sealing required to meet building code requirements. Spray foam acts as both insulation and an air barrier that seals the building envelope, reducing the need for additional air sealant materials. A spray foam building assembly can be tested before the drywall is applied, which could save you time and avoid costly repairs if defects are found.
- Spray foam fits into hard to reach places and can be applied directly onto existing roof coverings, which could eliminate the need for costly and time consuming tear-off and replacement.
- Spray foam roofs and insulation can help you meet or exceed stringent building and energy codes.
- Builders participating in programs such as Energy Star, LEED, and NAHB Green Building Certification may qualify for streamlined inspections and reduced fees. Spray foam can help you meet the energy efficiency requirements of each of these programs, potentially eliminating the need for a local code official inspection of energy elements.
Whether it’s a home or office building, strip mall or family owned store, home and business owners are concerned about building performance and energy efficiency. Sunlight Contractors of Louisiana and our spray foam services can help you provide long-term value to your building. With spray foam, your customers can enjoy many benefits like energy efficiency, durability, low maintenance, leak-resistance, wind protection, and comfortable, draft-free homes or buildings. Click below to learn more:
Spray foam is an excellent way that you can provide energy reductions to your customers and home. The Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) conducted a life cycle assessment of spray foam insulation. The results of the study show that the energy and environmental benefits from spray foam insulation used in new residential construction and commercial roofing retrofits far outweigh the embodied energy and embodied environmental impacts.