Solar Systems and Energy Reduction
- Photovolaic Solar Energy Systems
- Solar Thermal Water Heater Systems
- Combination PV + Thermal Solar Systems.
- Home Energy Usage Reduction
- Thermal Imaging
Home Energy Assessments
Home Energy Assessments performed by a BPI Certified Building Analyst and a RESNET Certified Home Energy Rater (HERS) who is also a RESNET Energy Smart Contractor. Designed to pinpoint energy leaks and help you save up to 30% in monthly utility costs.
- Thermal Imaging
- Building envelope features (windows, doors, insulation, ducts) and ages
- Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment types, characteristics and ages
- Appliance and lighting characteristics
- Comfort complaints
- Visible moisture issues
- Visible health and safety issues
[standout-css3-button cssclass=”button-fall” href=”https://www.sunlightcontractors.com/contact/”]
YES! I Would Like A FREE Solar Evaluation and Home Energy Assessment!
Licensed and Insured in Louisiana
- Residential Construction
- Electrical Contractor
- Licensed Master Plumber
- Mechanical Contractor
- Solar Energy Specialty
Other Residential Services We Proudly Offer
- Acoustic Tile
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Manufactured Stone
- Sun Rooms
- Windows & Doors
- A/C and Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Building & Remodeling
- Any Electrical Work
- Gas Line Installations and Repairs
Solar Panels and Energy Efficiency
Renewable solar panel energy is a great way to help offset your energy costs while our home energy audits and commercial energy audits help make your home or business as energy efficient as possible. Get in contact with us to put solar panels on your New Orleans home.
Sunlight Contractors offers many services dedicated to commercial and home energy efficiency in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and all of Louisiana.