Exactly what can I expect when I call Sunlight Contractors about my mold problem and the mold remediation process?
- They will respond and act quickly.
- They will use specialized equipment and follow specific protocols to reduce mold exposure.
- They will wear protective clothing, including an N95 respirator, unvented eye goggles and mid-forearm rubber gloves.
- They will make sure that the mold is clearly and properly identified and assessed via a visual inspection of the entire building, outside and inside, paying special attention to at-risk areas for potentially hidden mold presence.
- They will review the building’s leak and flood history and discuss with you whether they recommend any pre-testing of air and/or surfaces is done to identify the type and concentration of mold in your home.
- They will discuss with you the origin(s) and location(s) of the mold, the magnitude of the problem, and the procedures, equipment and tools required for effective cleanup and removal.
- They will document the mold situation with writing, photos and video before any remediation begins. Documentation helps in creating a remediation plan and identifying mold growth trends. It could also be important should any questions of company liability arise.
- They will apprise you of their specific remediation plan, including who will do the work and when work is scheduled to be completed.
- They will develop a plan that uses the safest and most effective methods to contain and safely remove both live and dead mold, since exposure to dead mold fragments and spores can have the same health effects as live mold.
- They will explain the details of the remediation plan based upon the scope and magnitude of your mold issue.
No other mold remediation expert can offer the savings and services that Sunlight Contractor does. Call or email Sunlight Contractors today to learn more about mold remediation for your home or business.
Main Office: Sunlight Contractors, LLC 2323 Bainbridge St #110, Kenner, LA 70062 (504) 222-2082
New Orleans location: Sunlight Contractors, LLC 1635 Elysian Fields Avenue, Suite 325, New Orleans, LA 70117 (504) 302-0058
Proudly Serving the following areas:
We provide service to the following areas: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Metairie, Slidell, Kenner, and surrounding areas including Marrero, Harvey, Mandeville, LaPlace, Covington, Gretna, Destrehan, Lacombe, Saint Rose, Madisonville, Norco, and more.