Air Purification and Dehumidification
Introducing the LifeBreath TFP 3000 HEPA Home Air Purifier
Airtight construction and high pollutant levels can make your home a dangerous place. Indoor household air can be 70 times more polluted than outdoor air.
Indoor air is loaded with millions of tiny particles – everything from pollen, dust and dander to tobacco smoke and skin flakes.
An adult may breathe in two heaping spoonfuls of these pollutants during a single day.
Pollution this bad can trigger allergies or cause asthma.
Tiny particles place a huge burden on the body’s immune system, causing drowsiness,
loss of energy and chronic respiratory disorders.
But there’s a solution.
Strong Medicine For Sick Houses:
The Lifebreath TFP Air Cleaner with HEPA removes 99.97% of airborne particles that threaten your health.
Teamed with a Lifebreath® HRV product or CAF, it becomes part of a total air quality control system for your home.
Two heaping tablespoons of particles every day
The reason is that indoor air is loaded with tiny particles generated by the activities of humans, pets and insects. During the course of a day an adult breathes in the equivalent of two heaping tablespoons of these airborne particles. The more time you spend at home the more your health is likely to be affected by breathing this polluted air-bad news for the very young and the very old.
Lifebreath removes even the sub-microscopic particles
Until now residential whole-house air cleaners have not been capable of capturing the full range of health-threatening particles. The larger particles are not difficult to capture, but the far more numerous smaller particles have been an insoluble problem. Consider this – one cubic foot of indoor air may contain a million or more particles ranging in size from visible dust specks to particles so small that they can only be seen by a microscope.
It removes close to 100% of coarser particles such as pollen, fungus spores, dust, animal dander and dirt; removes close to 90% of troublesome tobacco smoke and wood smoke particles and some bacteria; and even removes a large proportion of particles as small as one tenth of a micron – only visible in an electron microscope. And it does this continuously, day after day, year after year.
LifeBreath units are available in two filter designs – The TFP 3000 flow thru design that uses two advanced cartridge collectors or the TFP 3000 HEPA model which uses the TFP advanced cartridge and a HEPA filter cartridge.
The LifeBreath TFP 3000 and TFP3000 HEPA whole house air cleaners that attaches to your existing air conditioning or furnace system.
Download the LifeBreath Product Brochures:
Controlling humidity inside the home is essential for whole home comfort, reducing health risks, and protecting the structure of the home and its contents. Ultra-Aire Whole House Ventilating Dehumidifiers are the solution to healthy, comfortable living.
Make your home comfortable.
- High humidity can make you feel sticky, clammy, and even cause foul odors
- Overcooling your home to control humidity will make you feel uncomfortable and raise your utility bill, and what do you do in spring and fall?
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers control humidity resulting in comfortable living all year
Keep you and your family healthy.
- The EPA identifies indoor air quality as an urgent risk to public health
- Ventilation and moisture control in the home are proven solutions to poor indoor air quality
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers help reduce the risk of serious health issues through filtration, ventilation, and moisture control
Protect your property.
- High humidity in your home can damage wood floors, contents, the actual structure of your house, and create a breeding ground for pests
- Lowering your AC to dehumidify your home can cause condensation resulting in mold
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers eliminate the damaging and high-cost effects of uncontrolled humidity
Commit to energy efficiency.
- Indoor air quality is a major factor in spray foam and tightly insulated homes
- Energy efficient ventilation and moisture control are critical components in whole home performance houses
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers provide superior indoor air quality through fresh air ventilation and humidity control
Download the Ultra-Aire product brochures:
Main Office: Sunlight Contractors, LLC 2323 Bainbridge St #110, Kenner, LA 70062 (504) 222-2082
New Orleans location: Sunlight Contractors, LLC 1635 Elysian Fields Avenue, Suite 325, New Orleans, LA 70117 (504) 302-0058
Proudly Serving the following areas: